Bosch Car Service Schedule
Lubricant service + health check
12,000 miles / 12 months
24,000 miles / 24 months
LIGHTS AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
1. Check operation of exterior lights
2. Check headlight alignment.
3. Check rear reflectors.
4. Check operation of instrument warning lamps
5. Check illumination of dash and heater control lamps
6. Check battery condition and connections
7. Check horn
8. Test / advise alternator output and security
INTERNAL / VISION
9. Check door / bonnet lock operation and lubricate locks, hinges and catches
10. Check windscreen wiper and washer condition and operation
11. Top up windscreen washer reservoir with additive if required.
12. Check / advise pollen filter condition, replace if necessary
13. Check air conditioning system / temperature if applicable.
14. Drain engine oil and refill
15. Replace oil filter
16. Replace air filter
17. Replace fuel filter (if fitted and external from fuel tank)
18. Check / advise general oil leaks.
19. Check / advise coolant level and antifreeze strength
20. Top up antifreeze if required
21. Check coolant hoses for leaks and condition, incl. header tank.
22. Check condition and tension of auxiliary drive belts (exc!. timing belt)
23. Spark plugs changed according to mileage
24. Check / clean HT leads and components (if fitted)
25. Check / adjust valve clearances (if fitted)
26. Visual check of fuel system (inc!. tank and cap)
27. Check timing belt replacement interval & report if due according to mileage / age
28. Check brake servo operation
29. Check / advise brake fluid level and boiling point
30. Top up brake fluid if required
31. Visual check of brake pads for wear or damage
32. Visual check of brake callipers for leaks and security
33. Visual check of brake discs, shoes and cylinders for wear or damage
34. Visual check of brake pipes and hoses
35. Check operation of handbrake
36. Check security of hand brake linkages and travel and adjust if required
STEERING / SUSPENSION
37. Check condition of road springs
38. Check power steering fluid reservoir.
39. Check steering / suspension components for wear and corrosion
40. Check steering rack gaitors condition
41. Check shock absorber condition and mounting, report any leaks
42. Check wheel bearings for excessive play or noise
43. Check drive shaft gaitors for security and report any leaks
44. Check gear box fluid level manual/automatic differential (if applicable)
45. Check / adjust clutch operation
46. Check for transmission oil leaks
47. Check condition of clutch cable (where visible)
48. Check / advise condition of exhaust and mountings
TYRES / WHEELS
49. Check tyre condition and tread depth (inc. spare)
50. Check / adjust tyre pressures (inc. spare)
51. Remove all road wheels and check flanges and mountings
52. Check wheel nut torque to manufacturer's specification
53. Carry out engine management system scan.
54. Reset vehicle service light where applicable
55. Stamp service book
*All items are subject to an additional charge